This Biotechnology Summer Internship 2018 is for all students having very excellent academia background related to medical field. Host institution will be Pakistan Biotechnology Information Centre Lahore for this summer internship 2018.
Before making use of biotechnology summer internship at PBIC Lahore, you need to first have an idea about PBIC. Training, medical research & education in the subject of biotechnology are crucial additives to beautify the boom & development of Pakistan. We want a resource primarily based statistics middle in Pakistan that may guide the efforts & increase new hooked up Pakistan biotechnology denominator, which links areas collectively.
- Pakistan Biotechnology Information Center Lahore (PBIC)
Internship Time Period:
- Six Weeks
- Students having background of Biotechnology and Food safety as major subjects are eligible to apply for the Biotechnology Summer Internship Program.
- This Summer Internship Program is solely for Undergraduates, Masters level and M.Phil Level scholars.
- Monthly Stipend of PKR 20,000 will be awarded to the students along with quality environment for their grooming.
Area Focus on Biotechnology Summer Internship:
The Mian Focus in Biotechnology Internships are:
- Science Communication Training
- Training on Biotechnology related data development for using on social media platforms.
- Giving idea about Bio-Safety and the working structure of GMO’s in Pakistan.
- Producing written data for media team related to current issues which are faced by Agriculture Biotechnology in Pakistan and also the possible solution.
30th June 2018
How to Apply:
- Write a Motivation letter along with your personal details.
- Send your application at email@example.com