Getting DAAD Scholarship is the dream of every student. It provides scholarships for students from all over the world to study in German universities at Masters level whose core purpose is to attract best talent from globe.
All German Universities offering Masters degrees related to Development Related courses.
Level/Field(s) of Study:
It is offered for Both Masters & PHD courses related to Economic Sciences, BA (Business Administration), Political Economics, Corporation of Development, Courses related to Engineering (also sciences etc), Mathematics related degrees, Urban & Regional Planning, Agriculture (Including Forest) Sciences), Courses like Natural & Environment, Medicine and Health Science related degree, Social Science, Education, Law & Media.
For complete list of courses, please visit this website.
Total No. of Scholarships:
Very limited scholarships
Young professionals from developing countries
This prestigious scholarship awards 750 Euro per month to Masters students and 1,000 Euros per month for PHD students.
For Masters, Scholarship duration is between 12 to 24 months while for PHD scholars, Its duration is 36 months.
- Works either for a public office or private company in some developing country and He/She is working related to Planning and development policies.
- Hold a graduation degree related to this field.
- Have completed degree with excellent results and having experience of ideally two years in related field.
- Degrees must not be more than six years old.
- He/She must prove language fluency by taking of authorised english tests such as IELTS (6 Bands), TOEFL (Minimum score should be 550 in case of paper based, 213 for Computer based and 80 for Internet based).
Applications must be directly send to the perspective courses students are applying for. Please always consult and refer to official websites for any authentic info, and contact the relevant representatives in case of any queries. You’ll find each and everything on official websites such as deadlines, required documents etc.
It varies from course to course but usually it is between August-October 2018.
Please read the Brochure of 2019/2020 which has answers of your many questions.
Best of Luck for your Application!
IELTS Vocabulary (Target IELTS Band 8)
Motivation Letter Example (Secure Scholarship With Good LOM)
Essay Topics (Story Telling Example)
Essay Scholarship 2018 (Write an Essay and Win $5000)
Laziodisu (Fully Funded Need Based Scholarship)